Here are some updates from others:
From Kathy:
"I have finished 3 squares, but would like to add at least one more, if time permits. And, as much as I continue to be inspired/awed by the squares posted, I am afraid that mine will remain rather simple, not necessarily totally square or smooth (thank you Katie for joining me on that) but created with heart!"
From Jean:
"So....here are some more for publication on the blog spot. Top ones are mine....8 of those combined, bottom right is Tory's....3 of those, and bottom left crocheted one is from Kerry....one of those.
![]() ![]() |
![]() ![]() |
Donna D. has 10 +. I asked her to keep on knitting so she should have more and will be a big help in putting them together if you'd like. She's already asking if she should bring needles etc.
Cheryl B. has done 4.
Katie and I continue to knit and Tory will too once we're together in Van.
Count down is on."





No comments:
Post a Comment